Donate to the Waukesha Habitat ReStore
DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED 10AM – 6PM
TUESDAY – SATURDAY
2120 E. MORELAND BLVD.
Location & Contact
2120 E. Moreland Blvd.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Located on the west end of the Westbrook Shopping Center, next to the Chancery.
Our ReStore is committed to maintaining a high level of quality among the products we offer for resale and therefore cannot accept all potential donations. We must pay for any items that must be disposed, which reduces our ability to build more affordable homes in Waukesha County. We have the ability to refuse any donation at our discretion.
If your donation meets our criteria, please feel free to drop it off at our store. If it's too large for you to transport yourself, you may request a donation pick up.
Where do I deliver items I want to donate?
Our drop off center is on the side of the Habitat ReStore, located at 2120 E. Moreland Blvd. Unfortunately, we do not accept after hour donations. Items may get damaged, and we incur costs for disposing items.
Are items donated to the ReStore tax deductible?
All donations to the ReStore are 100% tax-deductible. You will receive a donation receipt upon donation for tax recording purposes.
Can I schedule a pickup of items I want to donate to the Restore?
Yes! We are able to pick up large items that do not fit in your vehicle. Call 262-662-6061, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click to request a donation pickup.
Please note, these are guidelines of what we can and cannot accept. Items that are not in sellable condition cannot be accepted. If you would like to donate an item not listed below, or are unsure if it is something we can accept, please call us at 262-662-6061.
* Appliances must work completely and cannot be more than 10 years old.
- Washing machines
- Hot water heaters
- Range hoods
- Chairs (recliners, office, dining, etc)
- Bed frames
- Filing cabinets
Cabinets / Countertops
- Bathroom cabinets with their doors
- Countertops with cabinets
- Granite or hard stone countertops without cabinets
- Framed wall art
- Framed mirrors
- Area rugs in very good condition
- Large vases and planters
Building Materials / Hardware
- Solid core doors
- New or like new vinyl windows
- Full sheets of plywood and particle board
- Lumber (at least 6 feet long with no nails or screws)
- New insulation
- Ceiling tiles
- Unused shingles
- Hand tools
- Working power tools
- Nails, screws, nuts, bolts, washers, etc. only if they are sorted by type and size
Landscaping and Outdoors
All power items must work and have all of their components
- Lawn mowers
- Weed whackers
- Snow blowers
- Leaf blowers
- Wood chippers
- Garden tools
- Lawn art
- Gardening materials
- Patio furniture
Lighting and Electrical
Lighting must have all components and much work
- Table lamps
- Floor lamps
- Ceiling fans
- New lightbulbs (in box)
Plumbing and Bath
- Toilets that are less than 10 years old
- Medicine cabinets
- Grab bars
- New or unused paint sprayers
- Unused brushes
Unacceptable Donation Items
Please be aware, we have the ability to refuse any donation at our discretion. We ask that all ReStore donors use their best judgment when bringing items to the ReStore for resale as we are a resale retail outlet, not a recycling center.
Unacceptable Donations include:
- Hide-a-bed sofas
- Entertainment centers
- Used flooring
- Used insulation
- Hollow core doors
- Bath tubs
- Toilets and appliances over 10 years old
- Unsorted screws
- Used or open containers of paint, spray paint, or paint that is known to have been frozen
- Any item with chips, cracks, stains, tears or broken components cannot be accepted.